- For smooth finish crosscuts on wood and plywood. Good rip cutting.
- To be used on portable and cordless circular saws for cutting soft/hardwood and plywood.
- 0.071 kerf thickness, 0.047 plate thickness, 20° Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 4/20° alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.
CMT’s 7-1/4″ and 8-1/4″ ITK Fine Finish Blades allow you to produce excellent finish cuts anywhere you can carry your portable saw: in the shop, on the job site, or wherever quality cuts are critical. With a combination of flat and alternate top bevel teeth (40 teeth on the 7-1/4″ blade, 42 on the 8-1/4″), these blades are an excellent choice for crosscut or rip applications. Thanks to CMT’s new thin kerf design, our Fine Finish Blades deliver this performance with a minimum of stock removal, meaning there’s less stress on the blade and your saw. Fine Finish Blades also include Micrograin Carbide Teeth, Anti-Kickback Design, Tri-Metal Brazing and all the other great ITK features, plus complete safety and resharpening instructions.
2 in stock (can be backordered)